Welcome to day 9 of our Blogiversary Celebration! Today’s featured company is Fancee Free Manufacturing. Fancee Free Manufacturing is best known for their bras. They make lots of different types of bras for full-figured women. We carry two of them in our boutique. We love the Fancee Free bras because they fit moms from a 34 – 46 inch band size and their cup sizes range from B to H! This means there is something for everyone.
One of the bras that they make also just happens to be my personal favorite sleep bra. It is called the Comfort Nursing Bra – and that name doesn’t come close to indicating how wonderful this bra is! I love this bra for three reasons:
1) It comes in sizes up to a G cup. When my son was born, I was a 40G. At that time I didn’t even realize they made bras that big! And I found it very difficult to find bras to fit me.
2) It gives EXCELLENT support! This is by far the most supportive sleep bra that I have ever worn! It has a nice thick band that goes under your bust which gives extra support and it has easy nursing clips for easy night-time feeding access.
3) It is designed to fit new moms! Each bra accommodates 3 different cup sizes with one bra – so as your milk comes in and your breasts grown and then as your baby gets older and your breasts begin to shrink again – this bra will continue to fit you throughout all of your bodies’ changes.
And did I mention how comfy this bra is….?
Well, since bras are more difficult to give-away than other types of nursing items, the wonderful folks at Fancee Free have offered to give away one of their brand-new bamboo nursing gowns. This gown is designed to be pulled aside for easy nursing access and is made from super soft, eco-friendly, bamboo fabric. It is the perfect gown for any nursing mom! It comes in a very pale, Sea Green color and is available in sizes Small through X-Large!
To be entered into this contest please leave a comment on this post which tells us your favorite nighttime nursing attire and why you like this gown – This is MANDATORY in order to be considered for a prize.
But you don’t want just one chance to win do you? How about a few more! You can enter for extra chances to win this bamboo gown by doing any of the activities below. Just be sure to come back here and leave us a comment for each one – letting us know which ones you completed.
1) Grab one of our Blogiversary Buttons and post it to your blog, website or facebook page.
2) Sign up to be a fan of A Mother’s Boutique on facebook.
3) Spread the word! Tweet about this post and link back to it – be sure to include @MommyNews in your tweet and a link back to this page, and leave a comment here with a link to your tweet (you can do this once per day during the contest).
4) Don’t have a blog, not on facebook or twitter? No problem, we want you to have extra chances to win too – so go ahead and send an email to any of your pregnant or nursing friends. Be sure to cc: us on your email (email@example.com) and leave a comment here too! We promise not to add anyone to any mailing lists unless they specifically request to be added.
5) Purchase anything from Fancee Free in our Boutique Store - and leave a comment here with the last 4-digits of your order number. You will get 4 extra chances to win for every purchase!
That’s it! Lots of ways to win a great bamboo night gown from Fancee Free Manufacturing!! This contest ends 10/25/09 at 5 PM. All entrants will be verified and must complete the mandatory entry before completing the ‘extra’ entries. Invalid entries will be disqualified. This contest is open to people with US-based delivery addresses ONLY. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or we reserve the right to choose another winner.