Invented by a mother who breastfed all of her six children, Skinies meets the needs of the nursing woman in a way no other cami on the market does! You may be wondering “just what makes this cami unique from the others?”
Designer Jodie Adamson explains “I tried most of the other breastfeeding camis out there and quite frankly I just didn’t like them. The ones with slits would bunch up under my shirt. I would look down sometimes and see an extra lump. Not cute! Not only did the ones with a shelf bra create a uni-boob look (ugh!), but some would not accommodate my gigantic human bottles! I loved my nursing bra, and there are so many beautiful ones available now that I was not looking for a cami with a bra built in.”
This mother was simply looking for something to keep her covered when she opened or lifted her shirt to nurse. An added benefit was if it helped hold in that post-baby belly and fit sort of like a body-shaper. The simpler the design the better. The plan was to wear this garment under her clothes and convert any of her favorite tops into a nursing top. She scoured the earth (from the convenience of her pc) and didn’t find a cami that fit the bill.
Doing what comes natural to mommies, she made her own!
Skinies solves all these issues with one beautiful garment.
Made with high quality fabric, it stretches yet holds it’s shape all day. The openings are designed with special stitching to fit just right over the breast. It is snug enough to give just the right amount of tummy support and still be perfectly comfortable. Skinies is light enough to wear under a bra and cut just right to hide under a tank top. The “open cup” design makes nursing a cinch. Not to mention, it sure is adorable!
How would you like to try one out?? Well today is your lucky day!! We are giving away TWO SKINIES Open Cup Nursing Camis!!
- Leave THREE comments anywhere on this blog (other than this post). Comments need to be more than just “That’s Great” or “I Agree” (and your updates telling us what you have done to qualify for the contest do not count toward the required three comments to enter the contest). Comments must be newly entered since this contest has begun. You can enter as many comments as you like and you will get 1 extra entry for every three comments that you leave, so be sure to leave a comment on this post for each set of three!
- Blog About Us – love one of our articles or even this contest? Blog about it! Don’t forget to post a comment here linking us to the post on your blog
- Tweet Tweet– After you ‘follow us’ tweet about any post including this contest and of course don’t forget to post here letting us know you did so. Use this text when you tweet about our contest and you will get one extra chance to win for every tweet!:
I just entered to win a #Skinies Nursing Cami @ MommyNewsBlog http://twurl.nl/vqveuk, now you can too
Be sure to leave us a link to your tweet so that we can find it!
- Follow Skinies on Twitter – After you do this, leave us a comment here letting us know that you did this!
- Facebook – A Mother’s Boutique – let your Facebook friends know all about this contest and the great tips we have to offer. Become a fan of A Mother’s Boutique on facebook! Don’t forget to leave us a comment here telling us that you sent a message to your Facebook friends and became a fan of our boutique
- Facebook – Skinies – Become a fan of Skinies on Facebook and get an additional entry into the contest! Don’t forget to leave us a comment telling us you became a fan!
- Spread the News – feel free to add us to your blogroll or even add a button link to your sidebar or links page. Don’t have a website or blog? That’s okay email your friends and just CC us [email@example.com] on the email. We will NOT contact your friends or add them to any lists
Whew- That is a lot of ways to enter! Don’t forget to leave comments on this post letting us know you completed these different tasks. Leave one comment for each item – winners will be chosen by random drawing, so it is important to have one comment for each task so that you will get multiple chances at winning! Of course you can complete some of the tasks more then once over the next week to increase your chances at winning one of the two prizes! Keep in mind you can only win once.
This contest ends at 5 PM on 5/31/09. Winners must be located in the US or Canada. You can enter if you live outside of the US or Canada, but you will have to pay for the shipping to receive your free cami.
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Lauren @ HoboMama
(winners chosen using random.org)