Pump Ease is a company who has taken the BORING out of breast pumping! They manufacture (in Canada!) beautiful, colorful, super spectacular hands-free pumping supports for moms who are pumping. If you have pumped even once, you know what a pain in the “you know where” it can be to hold the breastpump flanges or “horns” in place while pumping. It is boring, tiresome and you always have to scratch your nose right when you can’t move your hands away! Having a hands-free way to pump is ESSENTIAL! Especially if you pump on a regular basis – but even for moms who pump sporadically, hands-free is definitely the way to go!! I personally worked and pumped at work for 15 months with my son and if I hadn’t been able to do it hands-free, I probably would have given up a lot sooner!
If you haven’t discovered the joy of hands-free pumping – then a hands-free pumping devise should be a MUST-HAVE on your wishlist.
Why do I like PumpEase? Well for starters, the owner, Wendy Armbruster Bell is super nice! And I personally always like to buy from people that I like. But more than – the Pump Ease hands-free pumping support makes pumping fun! With cute hip colors, you aren’t locked away in your office pumping – instead you feel great and get a little chuckle out of which color you choose to take to work with you that day! And anything that can make me smile while pumping is worth its weight in gold!!
In addition to the support bands, Pump Ease also makes these super-cute door hangers for you to hang on your office door while you are pumping. Chances are everyone knows what you are doing and why your door is locked. You might as well have a little fun with it and show them how proud you are to be pumping for your baby!
As part of our blogiversary celebration, Pump Ease has offered to give one lucky Mommy News & Views Reader a Pump Ease Hands-Free pumping support, a refrigerator magnet and a super-cute door hanger. That’s THREE great prizes to one lucky mom ($45 value)!
To be entered into this contest please visit Our Boutique Store and come back here to tell us which Pump Ease color is your favorite and why – This is MANDATORY in order to be considered for a prize.
But you don’t want just one chance to win do you? How about a few more! You can enter for extra chances to win this pumping prize by doing any of the activities below. Just be sure to come back here and leave us a comment for each one – letting us know which ones you completed.
1) Follow Pump Ease Owner, Wendy Armbruster Bell on Twitter.
2) Become a fan of Pump Ease on Facebook.
3) Blog about this post or our Blogiversary Celebration in general! Help us to tell other new moms about all of our great give-aways this month and into November! Be sure to come back here and leave a comment with a link to your blog post so that we can find it!
4) Spread the word! Tweet about this post and link back to it – be sure to include @MommyNews in your tweet and a link back to this page, and leave a comment here with a link to your tweet (you can do this once per day during the contest).
5) Spread the word some more! Post about this contest on facebook and tell all of your friends about it! (you can do this once per day during the contest)
6) Don’t have a blog, not on facebook or twitter? No problem, we want you to have extra chances to win too – so go ahead and send an email to any of your pregnant or nursing friends. Be sure to cc: us on your email (email@example.com) and leave a comment here too! We promise not to add anyone to any mailing lists unless they specifically request to be added.
7) Purchase any item in our Boutique Store - and leave a comment here with the last 4-digits of your order number. You will get 4 extra chances to win for every purchase!
That’s it! Lots of ways to win a Pump Ease Hands-Free Pumping Support!! This contest ends 11/20/09 at 5 PM. All entrants will be verified and must complete the mandatory entry before completing the ‘extra’ entries. Invalid entries will be disqualified. This contest is open to anyone worldwide!. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or we reserve the right to choose another winner.