Welcome back to our Blogiversary Celebration!! Today’s featured item is from Expressiva Nursingwear. We have carried Expressiva in our boutique since we first opened. I love their items because they have super cute designs at very affordable prices. I wore their clothing when I was nursing my son. My favorite top was the Classy One-Piece Twinset – I had it in 3/4 length sleeves, long sleeves and short sleeves! This item is no longer being made by Expressiva, but I still have a few left in my boutique!
My other favorite item from Expressiva is the Velvet Holiday Nursing Dress – where else can you purchase a really nice, velvet dress for the holidays for only $56? It is a gorgeous dress and it has easy pull-aside nursing access – making it a new moms best choice for the upcoming holiday season.
I have saved my absolute favorite item for last since it is the item that Expressiva has generously offered to give-away to one lucky Mommy News & Views reader. It is the “I Make Milk” Retro Tee in Long Sleeves. This is our best-selling breastfeeding advocacy tee for moms! The saying on the front of the shirt says “I Make Milk, What’s Your Superpower?” and it is a great way for moms to show how proud they are to breastfeed their babies. In addition, it has an all-around double layer, which not only gives warmth in the cold winter months, but also enables you to breastfeeding your baby without baring your belly! One lucky winner will receive an “I Make Milk” Retro Tee in Long Sleeves in your choice of size and color (sizes XS-XL)
To be entered into this contest please leave a comment on this post which tells us a story about breastfeeding in public – it can be any story – funny, anecdotal, embarrassing or just something you like to remember! – This is MANDATORY in order to be considered for a prize.
But you don’t want just one chance to win do you? How about a few more! You can enter for extra chances to win one of these bras by doing any of the activities below. Just be sure to come back here and leave us a comment for each one – letting us know which ones you completed.
1) Sign up to follow us (@MommyNews) on twitter.
2) Sign up to be a fan of A Mother’s Boutique on facebook.
3) Spread the word! Tweet about this post and link back to it – be sure to include @MommyNews in your tweet and a link back to this page, and leave a comment here with a link to your tweet (you can do this once per day during the contest).
4) Spread the word some more! Post about this contest on facebook and tell all of your friends about it!(you can do this once per day during the contest)
5) Don’t have a blog, not on facebook or twitter? No problem, we want you to have extra chances to win too – so go ahead and send an email to any of your pregnant or nursing friends. Be sure to cc: us on your email (email@example.com) and leave a comment here too! We promise not to add anyone to any mailing lists unless they specifically request to be added.
6) Purchase anything from Expressiva in our Boutique Store - and leave a comment here with the last 4-digits of your order number. You will get 4 extra chances to win for every purchase!
That’s it! Lots of ways to win one a great breastfeeding advocacy tee from Expressiva!! This contest ends 10/24/09 at 5 PM. All entrants will be verified and must complete the mandatory entry before completing the ‘extra’ entries. Invalid entries will be disqualified. This contest is open to people with US-based delivery addresses ONLY. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or we reserve the right to choose another winner.