I found the Annee Matthew Line of maternity and breastfeeding clothing by chance. Actually, she found me! She wrote to me and convinced me to try out her clothing. It wasn’t a small task as her items have to be imported from Singapore, so I was hesitant to try out a line that would require so much “extra” work to be able to get stock. Annee made everything easy and my first order was a sampling of the items that she makes. I ordered nine different styles – all in my size – to try out the line.
Well, when I got my samples I was pleasantly surprised! They were fantastic! The line is high quality and the clothing is beautiful! And at the time, I wore a size 38F bra – so it was very difficult for me to find nursingwear that fit my rather large bosom. The Annee Matthew items fit me AND looked great on me – even though I wasn’t a size S (or M or L!).
After my initial order, one thing lead to another and Annee and I decided that we could work well together. She didn’t have any other stores in the USA selling her products and I loved them! So we set up an arrangement for me to become the Exclusive Distributor of her line to moms in the United States! Not only would I be selling the line to new and expectant moms, but to other stores as well. I was so excited! This brought me into a whole new realm of activities with my business – from trying to figure out international shipping, customs and freight forwarding to becoming the “vendor” instead of the “buyer” – a whole new world opened up for my business. It has been a thrilling ride! And one year after starting this endeavor, Annee and I renewed our exclusive distribution agreement and expanded it to include stores in Canada as well!
So – besides being a great business venture for me and my business – you might wonder what I like about this line and what a new mom might like as well.
1) There is something for everyone! From fantastic plus size clothing to nursing swimsuits and everything in between! The Annee Matthew line has something for conservative moms, moms who want to look and feel sexy, and most items come in sizes XS through 3X – so no matter what size or shape your body is, Annee has something for you!
2) Her clothing is WONDERFUL! The clothing in this line is designed to make breastfeeding moms look and feel great! There is something for everyone! From a slinky little nightgown to the most beautiful maternity and nursing dresses you have ever seen!
3) Moms love her items! Many of the moms who purchase this line from me come back again and again to get more! Her items are flattering and the designs are so unique!
4) Annee Matthew makes clothing for pregnant and breastfeeding moms! Many of the items are dual-function, which means that they look great on your while you are pregnant and continue to flatter your post-partum figure after your baby arrives while simultaneously providing easy breastfeeding access!
I absolutely love the Annee Matthew line! And moms everywhere now have the opportunity to try it out too! But don’t take my word for it! Check out all of these great reviews from moms who have tried items from Annee Matthew – they tell the story much better than I can!
So now for the BEST PART – Annee Matthew has graciously offered to give away not one, but TWO Scoop Neck Henley Nursing Tops in the Fuchsia color (Retail value $67 each!) to two of the Mommy News and Views readers as part of our Blogiversary Celebration! Would you like one? Do you have a friend who is a nursing mom? Well sign up here – this is your chance to get one – absolutely free!!
To be entered into this contest please visit our site and take a look at all of the great items made by Annee Matthew. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling us which item is your favorite and why. – This is MANDATORY in order to be considered for a prize.
But you don’t want just one chance to win do you? How about a few more! You can enter for extra chances to win one of these tops by doing any of the activities below. Just be sure to come back here and leave us a comment letting us know which ones you completed.
1) Sign up to follow our blog using your favorite reader or sign up for email updates.
2) Grab one of our blogiversary buttons and add it to your blog, webpage or facebook page.
3) Spread the word! Tweet about this post and link back to it – be sure to include @MommyNews in your tweet and leave a comment here with a link to your tweet (you can do this once per day during the contest).
4) Spread the word some more! Post about this contest on facebook and tell all of your friends about it!(you can do this once per day during the contest)
5) Don’t have a blog, not on facebook or twitter? No problem, we want you to have extra chances to win too – so go ahead and send an email to any of your pregnant or nursing friends. Be sure to cc: us on your email (email@example.com) and leave a comment here too! We promise not to add anyone to any mailing lists unless they specifically request to be added.
6) Purchase any Annee Matthew item in our Boutique Store – and leave a comment here with the last 4-digits of your order number. You will get 2 extra chances to win for every purchase!
That’s it! Lots of ways to win one of two great breastfeeding tops!! This contest ends 10/17/09 at 5 PM. All entrants will be verified and must complete the mandatory entry before completing the ‘extra’ entries. Invalid entries will be disqualified. This contest is open to anyone – no matter where you live!! The tops will ship directly from Singapore, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or we reserve the right to choose another winner.